- Registered on: 11/18/2016
- Last connection: 03/07/2020
- Quassel IRC (Contributor, 01/18/2018)
- 06:33 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1538 (Feedback): multiple (semicolon separated) senders do not work for remote highlights
- Further discussion on IRC revealed that Regex is enabled for this rule. The sender field also requires the use of reg...
- 06:29 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1520 (Closed): OSX - when searching the UI scroll buffer does not refresh until you mouse over it
- Closing as per above comment.
- 10:56 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1533 (Closed): quasselclient.conf not read if it's a symlink
- 06:18 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1524 (Feedback): All Chats window cannot be docked back on Windows
- I just tried this with 0.13.1 on Win10 and can successfully re-dock the chatlists (incl. All Chats). Double click or ...
- 04:25 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1532 (Closed): "Highlight Ignore Rule" is not working
- You're welcome, glad you got it working. I'll close this now; please comment again if still have issues.
- 05:00 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1532: "Highlight Ignore Rule" is not working
- You've enabled Regex but aren't using proper Regex syntax. With Regex enabled, Rule should be ".*" (catch all) and a ...
- 10:54 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1495 (Feedback): use connect command first before joining channels
- The best solution here (short of an auto-join delay) is to use SASL authentication. You set this in the Network Setti...
- 03:46 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1388 (Resolved): CTCP TIME reply is ambiguous
- See note above from digitalcircuit; fixed in 0.13.
- 03:31 AM Quassel IRC Feature #535 (Closed): Warn on performing /list
- As of 0.13, "/list" will open the Channel List dialog with improved handling. This keeps the backlog/status buffer cl...
- 03:26 AM Quassel IRC Feature #991 (Closed): Transfer settings from monolithic to client/server
- Link to Wiki page on how to do this:
Also available in: Atom