- Registered on: 09/08/2016
- Last connection: 07/29/2020
- Quassel IRC (Developer, Contributor, Wiki Contributor, 12/11/2018)
- 08:30 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1583 (Confirmed): Regression in "Mouse wheel changes selected chat" causing crash
- 08:20 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1509: trouble auto-joining restricted channels on OFTC after client re-connect
- After looking into this more, first I was mistaken, you do NOT have to enable the SASL checkbox @jjakob@, sorry for t...
- 10:10 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1583: Regression in "Mouse wheel changes selected chat" causing crash
- This has been "fixed in a pull request, client: Fix crash on switching buffers with no buffer selected #544":https://...
- 12:10 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1511 (Confirmed): Regression in 0.13: dynamically ignored messages still produce highlight notifications (buffer activity)
- This will be properly addressed with https://github.com/quassel/quassel/pull/496 ; I'll try to get that tested in tim...
- 12:08 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1578 (Confirmed): Desktop Folder Deleted When Uninstall
- This will be addressed with the upcoming 0.14.0 release, which will include a fixed version of the uninstaller: https...
- 12:04 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1544 (Confirmed): Quassel does not compile with qt 5.14.0
- 11:59 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1548 (Closed): quassel-core on Debian 10 cannot add users
- This should be fixed with a newer Debian package as well: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/extras/quassel/-/commi...
- 11:58 PM Quassel IRC Bug #1544: Quassel does not compile with qt 5.14.0
- We're hoping to have a 0.14-rc1 in the upcoming weeks, so this will hopefully be addressed soon. The Quassel CI was ...
- 05:50 AM Quassel IRC Feature #1514: Upgrade Nickserv to SASL When Available
- On a similar note, if feasible, we should add a _Reveal password_ button/icon/etc to the password entries to make it ...
- 05:48 AM Quassel IRC Bug #1512: SQLite journal/concurrency issues: SqliteStorage::getBufferInfo(): received more then one Buffer!
- Thanks for feedback; I'm glad the recovery worked! That does seem odd, and given the @assert()@ only on debug builds...
Also available in: Atom