Setup Wizard: Network name does not persist when adding/removing servers
During the initial setup wizard, changes to the "Network name" field by the user do not persist. This forces the Network name to whatever the default is in networks.ini.Steps to reproduce:
- Install Quassel Monolithic
- Erase quassel-storage.sqlite, quasselcore.conf, settings.qss, etc, if they exist to trigger the Setup Wizard
- Start Quassel Monolithic
- Next through the Welcome and Setup Identity screens
- Change the "Network name" field from the default (either Freenode or Libera) to something else (I typically just put foo or test)
- Click Add, Edit or Delete. If clicking Edit, go in, make changes, and click Ok.
- Notice that the "Network name" field has reverted to its previous contents
The network name should not revert.
Tested on version 0.13.1 and on git HEAD on Fedora 34 as of 6/20/2021.